Hosted Exchange Email for Small Business
Hosted Exchange is arguably the best email service for business that cloud technologies can deliver. We wouldn't go into a detailed comparison with competition in business email hosting industry here because it'd be an extensive article by itself. Instead we'd merely list the most prominent capabilities and strong sides of Hosted Exchange email server.
- Hosted Exchange server is not just business email service! It can also serve as groupware: central information storage for an SMB (Small / Medium Business): shared contacts, mailbox access for other members of your organization, shared calendars, availability checks, task management, etc.
- All popular devices support synchronization of email, tasks, calendars, contacts, tasks with a hosted exchange server: PC/Mac, iPhone OS, Android, Windows Mobile.
- Even if your laptop or mobile device is not within reach you can always login to Outlook Web Access (OWA) via any Internet Browser. Users familiar with Outlook would feel right at home when accessing their business email accounts through OWA.
- All information streams are encrypted via a strong 256-bit SSL encryption
- Business email service is always a target for spam and virus threats. Cloud Exchange email is safely guarded by robust AntiSpam and AntiVirus shields updated not just daily but hourly in order to prevail in an "arm-race" with Spammers and Malicious programs (attachments).
- Enterprise level backup means allow for granular backup and recovery of individuals mailboxes, emails and other items.
Hosted Exchange Email for Small Business: what's in the box?
- Microsoft Exchange Mailboxes (5 users minimum) - $6 per user per month
- Up to 10GB each mailbox
- Web interface for business email service via Outlook Web Access
- AntiSpam and AntiVirus protection
- Automatic daily backup
- 24x7 tech-support
Allora's technicians have decades of combined experience of supporting Microsoft Exchange server, migrating and importing tasks, resolving delivery issues with 3rd party recipients. If you're located in Raleigh-Durham area we'd gladly assist you onsite in porting your business email accounts to a Hosted Exchange in Allora's cloud. For remote users in most cases (19 out of 20) the same procedure can be performed remotely. Please, don't hesitate to call us or
send us a message here to discuss your particular needs and how we can customize the best email service for business to meet your demands.